Right of withdrawal
- The Consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract, without stating a reason, within 14 days from when the same, or any appointed third-party (i) receives the product or (ii) if several products on one order are delivered separately, from the date the last product was received.
- Customers intending to exercise their right of withdrawal should follow the instructions below:
Complete the RMA Form included in the packaging used for the product(s) you received and intend to return. Please be reminded that you are not obliged to state the reason you are returning the Product using the reason code on the form chart in order to exercise your right of withdrawal, but this does simplify the management of returned materials on our behalf.
Pack the product(s) cwith the original labels, making sure they will not get damaged and insert the completed RMA form inside the packaging before sealing it.
Stick the prepaid adhesive label sfound on the RMA Form which contains the details on the returned products and the address of the Triboo Digitale warehouse, making sure you remove the previous labels beforehand.
Ship the package using one of the methods indicated in the RMA Form:
- - Book a home pick-up calling the courier's free-phone number 0-800-222-2UPS (877), or on the webiste https://www.luisaspagnoli.it/ar_en/ups_pickup;
- -Deliver the package to one of the drop-off points indicated in the RMA form, or visit the website https://www.luisaspagnoli.it/ar_en/ups_pickup.
If the RMA is misplaced, the Consumer can contact our Customer Care Service using this email address email@example.com.
- As an alternative to the above, the Consumer can exercise the right of withdrawal by sending an explicit declaration to Triboo Digitale, using the contact form or email address firstname.lastname@example.org or any other method, indicating his intention to exercise his right of withdrawal using the RMA form, following the instructions provided in the withdrawal confirmation email you will receive from Triboo Digitale.
- In case of withdrawal, the Consumer shall receive a refund for all payments received, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from the choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which Triboo Digitale receives the decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such refunds using the same means of payment used by the Consumer for the initial transaction, unless the Consumer requests the refund via a different means of payment, in which case the Consumer will be charged for any additional fees incurred as a result of the choice of such means. We may withhold the refund until we have received the returned goods or you have supplied evidence of having despatched the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- If you have received the product and do not intend to use the returned materials procedure provided in the RMA Form found in the delivered package, please return it to Triboo Digitale Triboo Digitale Srl, c / o Arvato Services Italia S.r.l.via Lombardia 21, 24060 Telgate (BG) Italy, without undue delay and, in any case, within 14 days from notice of withdrawal. The deadline shall be met when the products are sent before the period of 14 days has expired.
- The direct cost of returning the products will be on our charge, thus, if anticipated by the Consumer, they will be refunded as provided in section 4 below.
- The Consumer is only liable for any diminished value of the products resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products.
Return due to defect or nonconformity
- If the Consumer receives incorrect or damaged products, the same is obliged to report any defects or non-conformities within and no later than 2 (two) months from detection.
- Notwithstanding the above deadlines, it is possible to report defects and non-conformities of the product within the first 14 days from receiving the product, using the RMA Form inside the package containing the order, following the instructions provided on the form itself.
- After 14 days from receiving the products, the Consumer can nevertheless report the defect and/or non-conformity detected within the aforementioned deadline of 2 (two) months from detection, sending an email to our Customer Care Service at email@example.com, using the correctly completed form which you can download from the link below, following the instructions provided in the same.
- We reserve the right to assess the defects and/or nonconformity you reported and, having carried out quality control tests in order to assess whether the product does not in fact conform, shall respond by email to the address you provided when registering with the site or placing the order. If a defect or nonconformity is detected, the Consumer is entitled to have the product repaired or replaced if specifically requested; if such remedies are not feasible or excessively expensive, and in all other cases foreseen by the law, the Consumer shall receive a refund for the price you paid, using the same payment method used during the initial transaction.
- In the case of returned products for which a defect and/or nonconformity has been detected within the above terms and conditions, we shall pay the shipping costs incurred to return the product and, in the case of a repair or replacement, to return the repaired or replacement product. For further details and information please refer to the general conditions of sale you accepted the moment you purchased the product(s) from our website.