Right of withdrawal
- The Consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract, without stating a reason, within 14 days from when the same, or any appointed third-party (i) receives the product or (ii) if several products on one order are delivered separately, from the date the last product was received.
- Customers intending to exercise their right of withdrawal should follow the instructions below:
Complete the RMA Form included in the packaging used for the product(s) you received and intend to return. Please be reminded that you are not obliged to state the reason you are returning the Product using the reason code on the form chart in order to exercise your right of withdrawal, but this does simplify the management of returned materials on our behalf.
Pack the product(s) cwith the original labels, making sure they will not get damaged and insert the completed RMA form inside the packaging before sealing it.
Stick the prepaid adhesive label sfound on the RMA Form which contains the details on the returned products and the address of the Triboo Digitale warehouse, making sure you remove the previous labels beforehand.
Ship the package using one of the methods indicated in the RMA Form:
- - Book a home pick-up calling the courier's free-phone number (61) 131 877, or on the webiste https://www.luisaspagnoli.it/au_en/ups_pickup;
- -Deliver the package to one of the drop-off points indicated in the RMA form, or visit the website https://www.luisaspagnoli.it/au_en/ups_pickup.
If the RMA is misplaced, the Consumer can contact our Customer Care Service using this email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As an alternative to the above, the Consumer can exercise the right of withdrawal by sending an explicit declaration to Triboo Digitale, using the contact form or email address email@example.com or any other method, indicating his intention to exercise his right of withdrawal using the RMA form, following the instructions provided in the withdrawal confirmation email you will receive from Triboo Digitale.
- In case of withdrawal, the Consumer shall receive a refund for all payments received, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from the choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which Triboo Digitale receives the decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such refunds using the same means of payment used by the Consumer for the initial transaction, unless the Consumer requests the refund via a different means of payment, in which case the Consumer will be charged for any additional fees incurred as a result of the choice of such means. We may withhold the refund until we have received the returned goods or you have supplied evidence of having despatched the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- If you have received the product and do not intend to use the returned materials procedure provided in the RMA Form found in the delivered package, please return it to Triboo Digitale Triboo Digitale Srl, c / o Arvato Services Italia S.r.l.via Lombardia 21, 24060 Telgate (BG) Italy, without undue delay and, in any case, within 14 days from notice of withdrawal. The deadline shall be met when the products are sent before the period of 14 days has expired.
- The direct cost of returning the products will be on our charge, thus, if anticipated by the Consumer, they will be refunded as provided in section 4 below.
- The Consumer is only liable for any diminished value of the products resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products.
Return due to defect or nonconformity
In the event of defects or non-conformities, you will be entitled to have the Product restored to conformity, through repair or replacement, or alternative remedies in the cases expressly provided for by Legislative Decree n. 206/2005 (Consumer Code).
If you have received a damaged, non-conforming, defective or incorrect product, you can request the repair, replacement or refund of the item. Pursuant to and for the purposes of the European Directive 771/2019 / EC and the Consumer Code, the products you have purchased are covered by the legal guarantee of conformity, which covers conformity defects of the products for a maximum period of 24 (twenty-four) months from their delivery , it being understood that your action to assert the aforementioned lack of conformity will expiry in any case within the term of twenty-six months from delivery.
To request a refund, follow the instructions indicated in the previous paragraph - "Return Request" - indicating as the specific reason "Damaged, non-compliant or incorrect product" and attaching one or more images of the item in question, in which the defect is clearly visible.
Once the procedure has been completed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing the return form and all the instructions to proceed with the shipment.
The authorisation to return the product will in no way constitute recognition of the non-conformities, the existence of which must be ascertained by us after the return.
We reserve the right to reimburse the defective item only after carrying out the appropriate quality checks, to verify the actual non-conformity of the returned product.
In the event that the non-conformity of the product is ascertained, we will refund you by the same payment method used for the purchase (credit card, prepaid card, PayPal, etc.) or by bank transfer.